Wednesday, December 4, 2013

my amazing adventures with the mountain man

it's hump day, you know what that means.......  new blog time!

(the real mountain man is not as furry, or old)


i have many back logged stories of assholes that have done me wrong, but that's not what you want to hear about today.  let's talk about my mountain man.  please note that i'm 2 beers in to a 6 pack beer challenge, so i'm just going to type my thoughts and not worry too much about the editing...

my mountain man drove 6+ hours to see me, and we've been kicking it since saturday.  i've had a few men over the years that have made plans to visit me, but it never worked out, so i didn't want to get myself too excited.  i saved that for when we got to the 24 hour countdown and i managed not to projectile vomit before he got here.  i was nervous leading up to his visit, hoping that we still had that spark, that we were still attracted to each other... thankfully it's all still there. :)

my mountain man is SO not my type, but i happened to meet him during a moment of thinking outside of the box.  they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.  so, in that line of thinking, me dating the same type of guy over and over and expecting to find a good one is the definition of insanity.  appearance wise, mountain man is 6'1", 25 years old, with curly brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and reddish brown stubble.  he is SO cute!  he has the best sense of humor and we laugh so much together, we say the same things.  we both like the same activities too, so there's always a lot to talk and laugh about.  and i want to eat him up.  i want to do terribly dirty and amazing things to him.  aside from that, he adores my crazy cat that no one likes, and JJ adores him.  it's pretty cool to date a man who actually likes your pet!  

we've managed to have some amazing adventures.  we've been all over DC, alexandria, and arlington.  we walked all the monuments, visited the american history museum, danced and drank at the clubs, hung out with my BFF, walked the old town waterfront, lots of happy hours, ate some amazing foods, and drank lots of craft beers.  it's been pretty magical and while i love waking up to him in the morning, it's a bit sad knowing that the final day of his trip is coming.  the sex has been fucking epic.  FUCKING EPIC YA HEAR???  so many years of black men boyfriends that i forgot white dudes can fuck.

if my mountain man lived here, there wouldn't even be a question of who i'd want to be with.  but with my life here and his life in ohio, i don't think that either of us are in a position to currently change that.  i've also become more aware of my baggage around him and i blame that on years of dating assholes.  but while he's here, he is totally my boyfriend.  i touch him and i feel energy coming off of him.  he's so smart, and he's so observant.  any woman would be lucky to have him!

i hope that one day, our lives will be together because no one has ever made me feel the way this mountain man does.  being around him makes me the happiest i have ever felt.  i laugh the hardest around him.  can i meet a man here that compares to the mountain man?  god, i hope so.  i am really not looking forward to friday... maybe once he leaves, i will have a better grasp of my feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment