Thursday, June 2, 2011

FWB - gmail edition

(i have gmail open and a chat request pops up.  i think J is some dude in colorado until i realize J lives in arlington.)

 J:  I wonder how we started chatting
lol
through CL?

 me:  i have no idea
trying to figure that out myself......
 looks like you bcc'ed me in an email 2 weeks ago
"Hey there! How is it going?  What you been upto lately? Any plans for the weekend?"

(this is when i realize this dude doesn't even know who i am.  he's one of those dudes that go onto dating websites and messages every single woman the same message.  statistically, at least one will take him up on the offer.  i don't even know how he got my email address but bcc'ing me?  i ain't the one.  still, i chat for the amusement factor.)

 J:  yeah, lol
I was trying to figure out how we met
do you use CL?
or OKC?

 me:  okcupid
but i deleted my profile awhile back
too many assholes

J:  why do you think they were assholes?


 me:  well, one had a girlfriend
a few had pictures that were 5-7 years old
most just wanted sex
that's what CL is for 

J:  haha
you not lookig for that I take it?

 me:  no
are you?

 J:  not really, not like I am going out to look for it, but I am open to it if I find the right match
you?

 me:  i want to get to know someone and see what happens
i'm not opposed to sex, but most certainly not on a first date

 J:  yeah, actually me too
always a good idea to know the person
it's always better then

 me:  amen!
so have you had luck with CL or OKC?

 J:  naah, not really
I am not looking for a relationship right now
you?

 me:  that's a good question
i want to find someone special, right now i'm trying to enjoy my life and have fun
so if i meet someone great, if not it's not the end of the world
i stay pretty busy

 J:  ok, I see your point

 me:  i'm not opposed to a relationship but he would need to be awesome

J:  yeah
I want to find someone to have fun with
both in and out of the bedroom, like a best fwb
because honestly, I am too busy to be in a relationship, but miss sex and fun outside with a best friend

(seriously, are there any men out there that AREN'T looking for fwb?)


 me:  so you want the fun stuff but not the commitment??

J:  kinda, I am open to commitment if I find someone great

 me: well if the women on OKC are anything like the men, i'm sure you'll find your fwb

 J:  ha!
you not looking for a similar deal then?

 me:  fwb?
no!

 J:  ha! ok

 me:  i'm looking for drinks and conversation
maybe making out if you are funny and have nice teeth
i don't even know what you look like

 J:  lol, I can send you pics
can I see yours?

 me:  of course


(not)

 J:  sent


ladies, he's not my type.  if he's your type, i'm happy to forward you his email address so he can BCC and FWB and all that good stuff.


(i've blocked J on gmail)

No comments:

Post a Comment