Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#treatyoself

sometimes i pre-write my blog posts since i'm so freaking busy and i don't want to skip a week... i happened to write out this week's blog post when i was feeling upset, angry, and lonely.  i haven't read it since and will be deleting the word document.  spreading negativity does nothing for you.  i simply needed to get those negative emotions out and keep it moving.

(seriously.... words to live by)


wednesday is my un-official day off and i have 412 things to do to get ready for my vegas trip this weekend.  i chose to seize the day and take myself on a date.  right now, i don't feel that i'm attracting the quality guys that i want and deserve in my life and that doesn't make me feel great.  so i'm looking for ways to treat myself to nice things to make myself feel good!  so today was all about me, getting ready for my trip, and doing what i wanted to do.  i dyed my hair, got a latte, got a manicure and pedicure, and went shopping.  my haul: rose scented candles, 2 MAC lipsticks, moisturizer, coffee pods, jewelry, and a few gifts for friends "just because".  when i was walking around doing my thing, i had an inner dialog going on about this specific entry.  when i thought about how i chose my happiness over feeling sad about a lack of love, i felt myself stand taller, prouder, and content.  it's amazing how it's as simple as a choice.

i want to get back into the swing of dating regularly.  i have so much love to give and i feel like i'd make an amazing girlfriend to a worthy man.  i won't sweat it for now.  one of my besties told me that when i'm with a guy, my business tends to slow down... but when i'm single, i'm rocking it out.  2014 has been a great year for me professionally and i don't want to lose ANY momentum.  ain't nobody got time for that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment